Luxury overnight accommodation
Newly finished build
Lovely countryside views
Please read the following carefully…
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Full cost is due on booking. The booking can only be regarded as firm when the full payment has been received and written confirmation given.
2. Payment can be made by cash, cheque(in advance) or Bank transfer -please phone for bank details. Please make any cheques payable to Highfield Farm Barns.
Your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of payment.
3. The cottages will be available to let from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and cease at 10 a.m. on the day of departure. (11 am Sundays) Unless prior consent has been given by the owners.
4. At any time (day or night) your cottage is restricted to the number of persons on the booking confirmation up to a maximum occupancy of that cottage unless prior consent has been given by the owners. In the event that the maximum occupancy is exceeded, we have the right to revoke the booking without refund.
5. The owners are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal possessions, vehicles or personal accident whilst on the premises.
6. The hirer will take all reasonable care of the property and its contents and will leave equipment, furnishings, utensils etc. in a clean and tidy condition on departure.
7. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning by any member of the group.
8. In the event of cancellation our policy is: For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to check in time (after 3:00 PM ) on the day of check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check-in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
9. The Property is let on the basis that there is no right to remain in the property by the hirer or any person allowed into the property by him.
10. For the comfort of our guests, there is a no-smoking policy in the cottages.
11. To comply with fire safety regulations, please do not use naked flames in or candles in the cottages.
12. The Ash Barn & Oak Barn are both accessed via a small alleyway.
13. On departure, all keys must be left on the inside of the door or handed to the owners. Please inform us before you leave.
14. We would love to know if your stay with us has been a pleasant one.
Any feedback or reviews will be appreciated to ensure we are providing the best experience we can for our guests.
Thank you, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Highfield Farm Barnes, Catesby.
If you would like more information or just to chat over your requirements – please don’t hesitate to call us on 01327 704590.
Highfield Farm Barns